Students from Harmony Science Academy-Houston are participating in the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program (SSEP) where they design real microgravity experiments. Students now have the opportunity to send their research project to space. Real astronauts will complete one phase of their experiment while in orbit, and the students will complete the research back on Earth. SSEP is a program that gives 300 students across a participating community the ability to design and propose real microgravity experiments in low – Earth orbit. The Harmony team was 1st place winners in our community and are now looking for the financial support of the community to fund the completion of their project. Visit https://www.gofundme.com/HSA2space if you’d like to complete your donation. The money received will be put into trips and equipment such as buying a trinocular microscope, the trip to Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. This will also cover the cost of shipping the planaria and the fixative to Spacex, and additionally, future trips that we might have to attend for the experiment.
- HSI-Fort Worth travels to Fascinating Aviation Sim Lab-ZedaSoft
- Continuous eCYBERMISSION Success for Harmony Students
- Harmony Students Accepted to Participate in National Biomedical Summer Program
- Harmony Educator to Participate in Nanotechnology Research Experience
- Biomedical Students Receive White Coat at Annual Ceremony