Harmony School of Innovation-Garland teacher Richard Montejo was recently named Project Green Eco Educator by WFAA Mr. Montejo was chosen for his hard work in the classroom. WFAA surprised Mr. Montejo at his classroom with a check for $1,000 to be used for his next classroom project. This year, Mr. Montejo worked closely with his students developing blinds that operate by themselves depending on the level of light, which earned them spots in some of the top international science fairs. You can catch a short clip of Mr. Montejo receiving his award by visiting https://goo.gl/hM7sYB.
- HSI-Fort Worth travels to Fascinating Aviation Sim Lab-ZedaSoft
- Continuous eCYBERMISSION Success for Harmony Students
- Harmony Students Accepted to Participate in National Biomedical Summer Program
- Harmony Educator to Participate in Nanotechnology Research Experience
- Biomedical Students Receive White Coat at Annual Ceremony