AP computer science students from HSI-Fort Worth recently made a trip to ZedaSoft, a company that develops innovative simulation solutions, working for clients such as the U.S. Airforce, U.S. Army, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, British Aerospace, and the Federal Aviation Authority. “They get to see different aspects of computer science software at work and exposes them to job opportunities and internships.” Angelica Garcia, HSI-FW AP CS Teacher. The students got to experience a workplace environment, where they learned the value of coding they also learned about programing techniques used in the aviation industry. “It’s an opportunity for us to give back. By that I mean: Give students the opportunity to see the possibilities of their future.” Keith Holt, Zedasoft. We would like to thank Keith Holt and his team for hosting our students.
- HSI-Fort Worth travels to Fascinating Aviation Sim Lab-ZedaSoft
- Continuous eCYBERMISSION Success for Harmony Students
- Harmony Students Accepted to Participate in National Biomedical Summer Program
- Harmony Educator to Participate in Nanotechnology Research Experience
- Biomedical Students Receive White Coat at Annual Ceremony