Harmony Science Academy-San Antonio students Hiromi A., and Valeria A, will have a busy summer as they participate in the Voelcker Biomedical Academey Summer Program. The Voelcker Fund Biomedical Academy is a 3 year college preparatory research program designed to educate young biomedical students. The Voelcekre Fund Biomedical Academy receives over 300 applications, only 21 students accepted into the program. Students attending the Voelcker Biomedical Academy Summer Program will gain a better look at the medical field. Students will have the opportunity to work with state of the art equipment and revolutionary research methodologies that are used by professionals at the UT Health Science Center.
- HSI-Fort Worth travels to Fascinating Aviation Sim Lab-ZedaSoft
- Continuous eCYBERMISSION Success for Harmony Students
- Harmony Students Accepted to Participate in National Biomedical Summer Program
- Harmony Educator to Participate in Nanotechnology Research Experience
- Biomedical Students Receive White Coat at Annual Ceremony