On June 5, at the WeTeach _CS Summit, Mr. Mucahit Turel, Director of High School Academics El Paso will be honored as one of the recipients of the WeTeach_CS Change Maker Award. This award is given to individuals that make an impact on their students and communities through instruction. Mr. Turel who has been with Harmony for 11 years, is currently an AP Computer Science/Engineering Teacher for the El Paso district. Harmony is grateful for educators such as Mr. Turel who dedicate their lives to making sure we provide students with the best possible education.
- HSI-Fort Worth travels to Fascinating Aviation Sim Lab-ZedaSoft
- Continuous eCYBERMISSION Success for Harmony Students
- Harmony Students Accepted to Participate in National Biomedical Summer Program
- Harmony Educator to Participate in Nanotechnology Research Experience
- Biomedical Students Receive White Coat at Annual Ceremony