Army Educational Outreach Program (AEOP) eCYBERMISSION program is a web based Science, Technology, Engineering, Math competition for 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th grade students. During eCYBERMISSION students create questions or problems asked to construct explanations or solutions based on those problems. 10 student teams from Harmony School of Science-Sugar Land participated, and one team was named state winners. Team members Muhammad T., Royce V., and Taha C., earned 2nd place in the state of Texas, each member earning a $500 scholarship in the form of US a treasury bond. “Our students at Harmony have exposure to competing in science fair as early as 3rd grade. They use technology early on and it helped them compete and be successful at online science fair like eCybermission,” said teacher Farha A.
- HSI-Fort Worth travels to Fascinating Aviation Sim Lab-ZedaSoft
- Continuous eCYBERMISSION Success for Harmony Students
- Harmony Students Accepted to Participate in National Biomedical Summer Program
- Harmony Educator to Participate in Nanotechnology Research Experience
- Biomedical Students Receive White Coat at Annual Ceremony