Students taking Project Lead the Way (PLTW) Biomedical courses at HSI-Katy were honored this month at the 2nd annual lab coat ceremony. PLTW is a non-profit organization that provides teachers with the necessary trainings to provide our students the best hands-on learning experience possible in fields such as biomedical science and engineering. Students participating in Biomedical Science and Human Body Systems were honored by receiving their lab coats with the new patch associated with the course they just completed. Speaking to our students during the ceremony was Dr. Richard Harris, M.D., Pharm. D from Kelsey-Seybolds Clinic in Katy. Dr. Harris completed his residency from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston in 2016, and joined Kelsey-Seybolds shortly after.
- HSI-Fort Worth travels to Fascinating Aviation Sim Lab-ZedaSoft
- Continuous eCYBERMISSION Success for Harmony Students
- Harmony Students Accepted to Participate in National Biomedical Summer Program
- Harmony Educator to Participate in Nanotechnology Research Experience
- Biomedical Students Receive White Coat at Annual Ceremony