Harmony School of Excellence, Christeen W., a freshman student at the University of Texas Austin, was recently selected to participate in a competitive internship typically reserved for junior and senior students. She will join UT Austin’s Nuclear and Radiation Engineering Program for 10 months where she will be qualified to run nuclear reactors and will be qualified to test for an official certification. Christeen, currently a freshman at UT Austin majoring in Petroleum Engineering is considering the field Biomedical Engineering. She was the valedictorian of the HSE Austin Class of 2016. We would like to wish Christeen good luck on this wonderful opportunity.
- HSI-Fort Worth travels to Fascinating Aviation Sim Lab-ZedaSoft
- Continuous eCYBERMISSION Success for Harmony Students
- Harmony Students Accepted to Participate in National Biomedical Summer Program
- Harmony Educator to Participate in Nanotechnology Research Experience
- Biomedical Students Receive White Coat at Annual Ceremony