A total of 23 projects from Harmony Public Schools participated at the 10th annual International Sustainable World Energy Engineering and Environment Project Olympiad (ISWEEEP) at the George R. Brown Convention Center. Out of those 23 projects, 2 were gold medals, 3 silver, and 5 bronze, and 3 honorable mention. Harmony Public Schools launched ISWEEEP 10 years ago in an effort to spark interest among young innovators for exploring solutions to our sustainability challenges. Each year ISWEEEP draws hundreds of the brightest STEM focused students in the world. This year with the help of corporate sponsors, ISWEEEP was able to present more than $100,000 in awards and scholarships to students from around 60 countries. We would like to congratulate all the participating students for a job well done.
- HSI-Fort Worth travels to Fascinating Aviation Sim Lab-ZedaSoft
- Continuous eCYBERMISSION Success for Harmony Students
- Harmony Students Accepted to Participate in National Biomedical Summer Program
- Harmony Educator to Participate in Nanotechnology Research Experience
- Biomedical Students Receive White Coat at Annual Ceremony