Harmony Public Schools have long been a pioneer in STEM education across the nation. Center for STEM Education has been established to coordinate the efforts of creating high quality STEM programs and to make our vision of leading our students into the world as STEM advocates and even Nobel laureates a reality. Center for STEM Education now presents Harmony Scientific Research Society… a society of integrity and science…the national honor society of advanced research in science and engineering. It is more than an honor society where members will come for the honor but stay for the opportunity to serve. This Harmony-wide research society will be recruiting students who are dedicated to making a difference in STEM, and they will be members of a society of Nobel laureates. Apply today to join this prestigious community of student researchers across Harmony Public Schools.
- Promoting advanced scientific research among Harmony students
- Expanding Harmony’s college STEM pipeline with increased student interest in pursuit of STEM disciplines and careers
- Increased participation in nation-wide and international STEM competitions
- Maximize student potential to create award winning research projects
- Gaining essential lab and research skills
- Working with a scientist/engineer mentor
- Opportunities to compete in nation-wide and international STEM competitions
- Opportunities to attend summer STEM programs with stipends
- Portfolio building for elite college admissions
Click here to download the program brochure.