Congratulations! Mohawk Warriors (Harmony School of Advancement Robotics Team) were recognized at Harmony Public schools Board of Directors’ regular meeting on September 26th 2013 for winning a GOLD medal in the hardware control category in the International Project Competition in Romania.
- HSI-Fort Worth travels to Fascinating Aviation Sim Lab-ZedaSoft
- Continuous eCYBERMISSION Success for Harmony Students
- Harmony Students Accepted to Participate in National Biomedical Summer Program
- Harmony Educator to Participate in Nanotechnology Research Experience
- Biomedical Students Receive White Coat at Annual Ceremony